Maximize your efficiency and increase your productivity with the Ivy Lee Method. This method helps you,
- maintain focus,
- save time,
- stay on top of things,
- complete projects successfully and
- increase your productivity.
Charles M. Schwab was a wealthy steel magnate and president of Bethlehem Steel. He was looking for methods to improve his efficiency and hired management consultant Ivy Lee in 1918. Lee promised Schwab that it would take him only 15 minutes and that Schwab would pay him if the method worked.
Three months later, Schwab paid Lee $25,000 (valued at $400,000) for the best and most profitable lesson of his life. Here’s how:
- write down the six most important tasks you need to do the next day.
- rank these tasks in order of importance.
- start with the first task the next day and complete it.
- once the first task is done, move on to the next task.
- check the priorities again and move on to the next task.
- repeat the process every working day.
What other methods can you recommend? We look forward to your experiences and comments on LinkedIn!
Do you want to increase your business value in addition to productivity? Contact us, also for a free pre-scan on your current business model.