"At IDEASCANNER, we're committed to removing 1 Gt of CO2 from the atmosphere through artifical intelligence (AI). Join us in this effort and become a partner in the necessary transformation of business models into scalable, innovative, and sustainable ones through the use of AI. Let's work together to make a positive impact on our planet.“
Melanie & Andreas G. Stütz | Management, IDEASCANNER
How can we remove 1 Gt of CO2 from the atmosphere? To answer this question, IDEASCANNER is featured as one of the 50 Big Ideas in the Innovators Magazine Special: "Europe's guide to a better future" (Jan. 2023).
We are part of the European Innovation Area (EIA) Manifesto by the Knowledge4Innovation (K4I) Forum. For this, we were invited to the New Year's Reception 2023 at the European Parliament.
There, Commissioner Mariya Gabriel thanked the K4I Forum for supporting the New European Innovation Agenda (NEIA). MEP Maria Da Graça Carvalho announced the launch of K4I 2.0: Innovation for Purpose, Innovation for Good, including IDEASCANNER for “Green Transition”.
IDEASCANNER for “Green Transition”
Since IDEASCANNER is part of Leaders for Climate Action, our management team is committed to promoting digital transformation and sustainable innovation in various ways. For example, we
- help small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) stay ahead of the digital curve as members of the advisory board.
- mentor start-ups and speak on how to scale with sustainable business models, such as at the Founder Institute.
- evaluate sustainable startup business ideas as jury members, for instance at Techstars.
Do you want to learn more about this proven method and how it fosters entrepreneurial thinking in corporate innovation & entrepreneurship education? Provide this digital standard tool in your accelerator program, at your startup center or university. Empower the next generation of leaders to analyze and scale also green business ideas at their fingertips by getting answers to:
- SCAN: What is the status quo of the business idea?
- SCORE: What is the potential for improvement?
- SCALE: How can the business idea be improved?
Remember, Earth Day is every day. You and your friends can start anytime by:
- Influencing your local representatives to strengthen climate policy
- Making every job a climate job – yes, yours too
- Getting involved – find an organization to support
Your voice counts! Influence policy makers to implement standard tools in universities and public transfer centres for the next Green Deep Tech Innovation from Europe. Help us join forces and contact us here.